by Lucas Atkins December 11, 2012
To follow along with the new BlackBerry 10 Gold SDK, RIM has released an update to the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha. The new update version 10.0.9.1675 brings the following fixed issues:
- In some instances, if you connected your BlackBerry device to another device using an HDMI cable, the audio did not behave as expected.
- If you changed your mobile network settings so that your device connected to a 2G mobile network (such as GSM), a cell broadcast message might have displayed on your device every two or three minutes.
- Pictures added to contacts on the BlackBerry device were not synchronized to Microsoft Outlook.
- In some instances while playing media files, audio might have been clipped for a fraction of a second.
- Time settings may not have been updated if you changed the time zone in the Date and Time settings.
Read more on the update from the Dev Alpha info page here.
Founder of N4BB.com for the latest in mobile and tech news, leaks, reviews, videos, and much more.