We previously reported that Verizon Wireless was working to release BlackBerry OS 10.1 to Z10 users. While it wasn’t right when expected, Big Red looks to be prepping the rollout of OS 10.1.0.2050 in the next few days.
The update will fix for those users who had experienced random reboots. Additionally, the update will bring the following changes:
- Answer incoming calls while using Three Way Conference Calls, even when attendees drop off
- Toggle between calls without the call dropping or failing when using Call Waiting
- The correct number of voicemails will now display when using Visual Voicemail LED
- Missed Calls will display the correct contact’s name if saved in phonebook.
- Improvements to Emergency Call Mode when using Wi-Fi
- Cut, copy and paste phone numbers into dialer screen
You should begin to see the update pushed to your device. You can manually check for the update by going to Settings > Software Updates and click ‘Check for Updates’. Let us know in the comments if you’re able to download the new update.