Blackberry Storm OS 188.8.131.52 Leaked!
The guys at BBos have found OS 184.108.40.206 for the Blackberry Storm 9530! However, there is a catch. Apparently, RIM wanted to make it extra hard, if not “impossible”, for us berry addicts to install the OS. They decided to remove the .exe file, which is what flawlessly launches and installs the OS to the Desktop Manager’s AppLoader. Luckily, BBCrackman was able to finangle a way to make it work:
1. If you did not already, install 220.127.116.11 onto your computer. – AFTER INSTALL, REMOVE QUINCY/RIM TOOLS – Click here to download 18.104.22.168
2. Run the installer for the 22.214.171.124.
3. You will want to select the 126.96.36.199 folder as the destination folder to write to. This destination may be different for some but the majority will be located at :
c:program filescommon filesresearch in motionsharedloader files9530AMEA_v188.8.131.52_p184.108.40.206
4. Then hit next and it will ‘confirm’ your destination folder, then you hit next and the files will be copied into that folder.
5. Then run Apploader and you are done! I did notice that the “connecting to device” phase took a while.
*DISCLAIMER* – DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. BBLEAKS AND BERRY LEAKS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONS THAT MAY OCCUR.