Is your Facebook newsfeed being bombarded by those “Be Like Bill” meme post lately? Facebook users these days are fond of sharing meme posts that are funny at first but will begin to grow on us by the day. And those “Be Like Bill” post, well, they were definitely hilarious at first. But if your Facebook newsfeed starts becoming a circus of various “Be Like Bill” posts then it’s about time to kill Bill already.
So how do you block “Be Like Bill” posts from your Facebook newsfeed? Follow the steps below if you want to permanently hide posts about the now-annoying stick figure.
- Find a “Be Like Bill” post from your newsfeed. If you have shared one before then it would be a lot quicker to move on to step 2.
- Once you find that annoying stick figure meme, click on the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the post.
- A drop down menu will appear and from there select the option “I don’t like this post“. A pop-up message will ask you why you don’t want to see the post anymore. Simply select “It’s annoying or not interesting” because basically it got old quickly.
- “Be Like Bill” posts are generated by using an app called Blobla app. In order to permanently hide such posts, click on the option that says “Hide all from Blobla app“.
- You’re free from Bill! But beware, there are other “Be Like Bill” meme generator apps out there so if you still ever see another “Be Like Bill” post, simply follow the steps above to hide it from your Facebook newsfeed.
No more Bill.
Bill is already annoying.