We’ve all at some point needed to have a conversation with several BBM contacts at a time. Whether it was to plan a surprise party or a hang out, or just a school project. But what happens when you’re constantly creating group chats with the same people? Just create a BBM group, and problem solved. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open BlackBerry Messenger and scroll down to BBM Groups.
2. Press the New BBM Group button to create a new group. You can also go to Menu, New Group.
3. Type in the Name and Description of the group you are creating. You can also change the icon and select whether or not you’d like to let other users invite contacts to the group.
4. Hit the Create button to create the group.
5. After it’s done, all you need to do is invite your contacts. Go back to BBM Groups on your BlackBerry Messenger and open the group you just created.
6. Tap on the Members to see who’s in the group and select Invite to BBM Group to invite others.
7. A list of all your BBM contacts will show up. Add a check mark next to the contacts you’d like to add.
8. Hit the Send button and you’re all set. All you have to do is wait for them to accept the invitation.
This comes quite in handy to stay in touch with your family and friends or even increase productivity among your coworkers. If you have any questions or suggestions make sure you leave them in the comments below!