Research In Motion has released their newest bluetooth headset, the HS-300. It is a bit smaller and lacks the leather siding compared to the HS-700. Nevertheless, for the price and optimal compatibility with your BlackBerry, the HS-300 should still be a winner.
- Smart and clean design – The sleek and stylish HS-300 is small, streamlined and simple to use.
- Rapid charging – With just 15 minutes of charging, the HS-300 can give up to two hours of talk time.
- Simple pairing – The HS-300 and BlackBerry smartphones work together seamlessly. The headset also supports other smartphones featuring Bluetooth HFP profiles.
- Voice prompts – The HS-300 talks to you, chiming in when the battery is getting low, when it’s on mute and more.
- Automatic volume control – When the noise level around you changes, the headset is designed to automatically increase or decrease the volume to maintain a comfortable listening level.