OrganizeMe! is a Springpad client for the BlackBerry PlayBook and today version 2.0 of the app has been released and includes a bunch of cool new features. Here’s the changelog for this release:
– added: ability to create and modify items in offline mode (when you don’t use the PlayBook OS 18.104.22.1688)!
– added: now uses delta sync instead of full sync every time!
– added: no more automatic syncs after creating an object locally
– added: completely new sync dialog
– added: move checklist items up and down! (tap and hold a checklist item)
– added: experimental scrollbar to item list (activate in preferences)
– changed: new look of the dialogs
– optimized: handling and performance of multi line text boxes
– optimized: search performance
– bugfix: add ingredients from recipe to selected shopping list works again
– bugfix: edit ingredients while moving them to a shopping list works again
– bugfix: renaming list-items is now possible again (tap and hold a list item to edit it)
– and some other bugfixes
You can get OrganizeMe! from the BlackBerry App World for only $2.99. Get your copy here.