Back in October, Rovio let the world know about Angry Birds Go! and that it was coming to BlackBerry 10. This latest installment in the Angry Birds franchise is in 3D and have a Mario Kart type gameplay. Users would be racing against the piggies instead of trying to fling the birds at them. Here’s the features of Angry Birds Go:
- FIRST-EVER 3D ANGRY BIRDS WORLD! See the birds and pigs from every angle as Piggy Island comes alive in this rich and colorful 3D world!
- RACE AS THE BIRDS OR PIGS! Jump behind the wheel and race as Red, Chuck, Terence, Stella, King Pig, Moustache Pig and many other favorites!
- MASTER THE TRACKS! Plenty of racetracks, stunt roads, air courses and off-road races – each throwing big and unexpected challenges your way!
- AWESOME SPECIAL POWERS! Smash your opponents off the road and take that winning position thanks to unique special powers for each character!
- MANY GAME MODES! Test your skills with super-fun and surprising game modes: Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Champion Chase and Mega Match!
- UPGRADE YOUR RIDE! From a homemade soapbox car to a super-fly supercar, with tons of karts and awesome ways to upgrade – yours to earn or purchase!
- MUCH MORE TO COME! The race has only just begun – so look out for many more fun things coming your way!
- TELEPODS! A groundbreaking new way to play! Now teleport your favorite characters into the race by placing your Angry Birds Go! TELEPODS* figures on your device’s camera! ToonsTV READY TO GO! The home of the hugely popular Angry Birds Toons animated series, plus many other top-quality videos!
Angry Birds Go! for BlackBerry 10 is available for free in BlackBerry World here. However, only the Z10, Z30, and P’9982 are supported. Sadly, users of the Q10 and Q5 are out of luck.