Looking to start your own BBM Channel? You can! BBM Channels is now available in beta at BlackBerry Beta Zone. BBM Channels has the following features:
- Channel Profile – View personalised channel profiles for each BBM Channel including additional content helping to bring the channel to life such as a welcome messages, images, maps and more.
- Receive Posts – Stay up to date on the things that matter to you with instant updates from your subscribed channels. Receive notification when new posts are available and chose whether you would like to be notified.
- Engagement options – Get involved in conversations with your favourite communities by commenting on and liking posts from the Channels to which you have subscribed. Or share interesting posts with your BBM contacts.
- Chat (Coming Soon) – Get more personal with one to one conversations. Many BBM Channels allow subscribers to enjoy private conversations via BBM.
- Discovery – Easily find and share your favourite communities on BBM Channels. Check out which Channels are currently featured on the carousel. Channel invites can be shared between BBM contacts or add a Channel via PIN or QR code.
- User Controls – Be in control of your notifications with the BBM Channel mute button. It allows you to select exactly which subscribed channels you would like to receive notifications from.
Download BBM Channels for your BlackBerry 10 and legacy devices from Beta Zone here.