In North America and just can’t wait until the clock strikes 12:01am on Sunday? Fortunately, there’s a very simple workaround to get BBM for iPhone now!
You need to simply change the country/region associated with your Apple ID. You can do this following these steps:
- Go into Settings
- Scroll to iTunes & App Store
- Click on your Apple ID and hit ‘View Apple ID’
- Here you will want to change your region to New Zealand
- Once you hit the billing section, select ‘none’ for the credit card
- Accept the terms of service and hit done
- Search for ‘BlackBerry’ and then click on the developer to see app list
- Select BBM and install!
Then once the dust settles you can simply switch back to your original App Store settings. Hope that helps and happy #BBM4ALL.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!