It has been announced at CES 2015 that BBM has seen 140 million new registrations from iOS and Android users, with 150,000 BBM voice calls made. BBM also boasts of 1 million BBM channels that support ads, 300 million stickers being sent every month, and 175 million visits being made to the BBM shop.
More importantly, BBM is now supported on Android Wear, which will enable users to
- Read new messages received
- Review and accept BBM invites
- Flip through several messages
- Pick from a list of pre-defined messages to send instant responses
- Use voice control and Google Now to respond to messages hands-free