BeBuzz has been a must have application for me since I got my first BlackBerry device. Though I totally recommend the paid version, it’s always best to be able to try out an app before you buy it. Some might find it useful, some might not.
For those of you who still don’t know the app, BeBuzz is a LED notification app that let’s you fully customize your LED alerts by app, contacts, emails, and a bunch of other cool features. A free version of BeBuzz has been released for BlackBerry 10 devices, and here’s what you can do with it:
- The FREE version is limited to 2 CONTACTS
- Choose from 7 predefined solid LED and one rapid flashing DISCO LED COLOR (more colors availbale in the PRO version!)
- Set LED colors and audible reminders for E-Mails, text (SMS), Blaq (Twitter message), Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger and missed calls from your FAVORITE CONTACTS. See who it is that is contacting you!
- Assign colors for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, BeWeather and incoming and missed calls (PRO version adds BBM, WhatsApp and more!)
- Repeating Notifiers: Keep your phone’s audible notifiers repeating until you acknowledge them
- Text-to-Speech: BeBuzz will read your e-mails, text messages and weather alerts out aloud! (Sender and message subject only)
- Fully interactive popups for e-mails and text messages. Preview, delete, flag and mark as read e-mails and texts straight from the popup.
- LED notifications and audible reminders will stop when you peek/open the hub and optionally when you unlock the phone, press any hardware button or open any app
- Customizable vibrate for every notification
- Vibrate on call connect/disconnect
- Coverage Indicator: Get your BlackBerry 7 blinking green status light back
- Battery indicator shows time to full/empty or available memory