Developers get ready for an impending OS update to the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha. Alex Kinsella tweeted out via the @BlackBerryDev account that “[RIM] We’re getting the update for BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha ready”.
There’s no word on what will be added/fixed in the Dev Alpha OS update. Although, developers are able to directly send RIM feature requests and issues through the Developer Issue Tracker. The Developer Issue Tracker is a web application that provides third-party developers with several new capabilities:
- Submit new issues and feature requests for consideration by Research In Motion (RIM)
- Track submitted issues and feature requests from start to finish to understand when those issues are resolved and in what releases
- View issues submitted by other developers and vote on issues that also affect your application
- Receive full notifications of changes to the state of any issue you submit or add to your watch list
- Leverage the comments section of the application to understand workarounds and helpful tips for submitted issues
Get started submitting any issues or feature requests in the Developer Issue Tracker here.