BlackBerry is holding a number of webinars in order to explain to developers how newly acquired Good Technologies will integrate into the company’s ecosystem.
The company acquired Good Technologies last year, to strengthen its security credentials.
BlackBerry: Webinar details
The next webinar is on the 2nd February at 11 am Eastern Time, and will see Senior Enterprise Solutions managers Ed Bourne and Richard Schaefer discuss the integration roadmap
The natural synergies created through BlackBerry’s recent acquisition of Good Technology will create more value, more innovation and more security across the entire mobility landscape. This one-hour webcast will cover the following:
- Understand the BlackBerry roadmap and Good product integration
- Learn new details for securing, developing and managing enterprise apps
- Discover how the Good Dynamics SDK enables you to develop enterprise apps, employing the features of the Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform
- See which security services are available via APIs to secure data, at rest and in transit
- Learn how the extensible Shared Services Framework allows you to take advantage of existing Mobile Services or create new ones
- Find out how Platform Services built into the SDK library provide secure access to enterprise infrastructure and resources
The webinar is free, and anyone can register here. It’s suitable for developers and also for those who want to learn more about how BlackBerry and Good Technologies will be working together.