BlackBerry and AT&T have joined up for a series of events called the Mobility Forum from AT&T and BlackBerry this month. The events will be spread out across three cities – Houston, New York and Chicago – and attendance is free, though registration is required.
Check out the official details below and if you want to attend, hit the links to register.
“Join us to hear the latest BlackBerry integrated solution and learn how the new BES 12 can help your organization to manage secure enterprise mobility across multiple platforms including iOS, Android & Windows Mobile. Gain key insight and hands-on experience with the new BlackBerry Classic and award winning BlackBerry Passport devices that have been designed for best in class productivity in the Enterprise space. And AT&T experts will share best practices on how to address most mobility challenges.
May 14 — Houston, Texas – Suites Houston Near The Galleria – Register
May 20 — New York, New York – The Westin New York at Times Square – Register
May 21 — Chicago, Illinois – JW Marriott Chicago – Register
- BlackBerry’s Vision & Strategy for Enterprise & Government Mobility
- BlackBerry’s end-to-end Enterprise Solutions for today and tomorrow
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12
- BlackBerry World Class Technical Support
- Multi-platform Enterprise Mobility Management
- Communication & Collaboration
- BlackBerry Classic and BlackBerry Passport devices
- Enterprise Applications (apps for BlackBerry, cross-platform, customized apps)
- BlackBerry Security updates
- Mobility strategy; device deploying, application solutions and end users support by AT&T
- Ask the Experts Networking Lunch