After today’s release of Microsoft OneDrive support for BlackBerry 10, the Docs To Go app has been updated to include support for OneDrive, SharePoint, and much more. Docs To Go is an integral part of a great number of BlackBerry users, so this update is sure to be received well. BlackBerry has included enhancements to Presenter mode, more support for Slideshow To Go, and a lot of other cool changes. Check out the full change log below.
Documents To Go change log:
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) with the new Connect to OneDrive app available in BlackBerry World
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint with the update BlackBerry Work Drives app for secure access to corporate documents
- The ability to share links to files stored in the cloud, removes the need to send large file attachment or manage multiple copies of a file and allows for more efficient collaboration
- You can now view and insert comments in spreadsheets
- Enhancements to Presenter mode include the time and a timer to help keep presentation on schedule, and the option to move between your slides using the Volume up and Volume down keys which lets you keep your focus on the audience
- Slideshow To Go now supports all 150 types of SmartArt found in Microsoft PowerPoint for one of the most reliable and accurate experiences on a mobile platform
- Jump to slides more quickly and navigate through large presentations with a new progress bar slider
- Support for document rights managed and encrypted attachments with GigaTrust, allowing for increased enterprise document security
- BlackBerry Screen Reader integration for improved document accessibility without relying on sight
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
This update is a big one, so if you’re using Docs To Go regularly, make sure you hit the link below to update.