BlackBerry has rolled out an update to their MDM software. BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.1.3 is now available for enterprise customers.
The new 10.1.3 update brings the following new features:
- Support for iOS7 – activate and manage devices iOS7
- Support for new IT policies under iOS7
- Secure Workspace support for iOS7
- Secure Workspace Email synchronization in the background
- Secure Workspace support for Android 4.3 – to allow whitelisting of applications in the stores to run this in the Secure Workspace
- Proxy Support for iOS & Android (Secure Work Browser, Android Browser, iOS browser)
- Support of multiple domains BES10 Management Studio
- General bug fixes
Begin the update by downloading BES 10.1.3 here.