BlackBerry recently announced a new variation of the BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983. This new variation puts the stainless steel bezel in a black graphite and adds a leather battery door, instead of the glass weave.
Last Friday, the BlackBerry P’9983 Graphite launched first in Hong Kong. Customers interesting in buying can get it at select retailers and/or Porsche Design store, priced at HK$ 16,888 million.
BlackBerry’s general manager and director of Taiwan, Mr. Hong Liang Kai Feng, and Porsche Design Asia Pacific senior Annie Wallner and Karsten Friedl were at the Hong Kong launch event.
“The iconic styling of the new P’9983 Graphite from BlackBerry is technically inspired with longevity, integrity, and individuality at its core,” says Roland Heiler, Chief Design Officer of the Porsche Design Group. “And it will offer a new way to express individual style with the luxury of being one step ahead.”
“The P’9983 Graphite from BlackBerry was built especially for those who strive for success every day. This professional tool will deliver superior productivity, ultimate security and privacy as well as effective communication and collaboration,” said Ron Louks, President, Devices and Emerging Solutions at BlackBerry.
- A revolution of the classic BlackBerry® QWERTY Keyboard – The unique, elegantly-designed BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard continues to provide the very best typing experience. The additional personalized auto-correction and next word suggestion help to type faster, more accurately and with less effort. This superior keyboard also has an exclusive keypad with specially crafted glass-like keys with the durability of rigid synthetic material.
- Secure communication and collaboration – BlackBerry brings world class security through BBM™ instant messaging for your business and personal needs, so you can feel safe in the knowledge all your communications are safe and secure.
- Unique PIN – The Porsche Design P’9983 Graphite smartphone from BlackBerry provides an exclusive Porsche Design PIN ID group – 2AAXXXXX that sets you apart and makes you instantly recognizable among other Porsche Design users.
- BlackBerry® Blend – BlackBerry Blend brings messaging and content that’s on your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer and tablet. Get instant notifications, read and respond to your work and personal messages, and access your documents, calendar, contacts and media in real time on whatever device you are on, powered by your BlackBerry.
- A Personal Assistant In The Palm Of Your Hand – BlackBerry® Assistant allows you to manage your work and personal email, contacts, calendar and other BlackBerry 10 features through both voice and text commands.
- BlackBerry® Hub – BlackBerry Hub is the one place to manage all your conversations and notifications. The BlackBerry Priority Hub intelligently filters messages to give you instant access to the conversations and content most essential to you, helping you stay organized and focused on the most important tasks. And with Instant Actions in the Hub you can quickly delete or file multiple messages.
- Exceptional battery performance – Battery power designed to keep up with you. BlackBerry is well known for amazing battery life. With an impressive 2100 mAh battery and optimization of power consumption in BlackBerry 10, the P’9983 Graphite delivers exceptional battery performance. Have peace of mind knowing you can be productive and in touch with people that matter when it matters.
- More ways to access apps – On BlackBerry 10, now you can discover and download both Android and BlackBerry apps. Access essential business and productivity apps through BlackBerry® World™ and your favorite Android apps and games with the Amazon Appstore.* Whether it’s for work, or play, we’ve got the apps for you.
Find out more details about the BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9983 Graphite at www.blackberry.com/p9983.