We’ve received multiple reports on what may be the specs for the BlackBerry Storm 3. Apparently, the Storm 9570 was not going to be the official ‘Storm 3’, but as rumored just a refresh, or a ‘Storm 2.5’, if you will. Nevertheless, Research In Motion has been working diligently to make a new device for the Storm series that is sure to help regain notoriety for the series.
This spec list is comprised from multiple sources of ours. On some of the items, there have been different answers (i.e. camera megapixels), as shown below.
- Camera: 5MP, 2592×1944 pixels or 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, fixed focus, dual-LED flash
- Memory: 8 or 16 GB storage w/ optional expandable to 32GB, 512 MB or 1GB RAM, 1 GB ROM
- Display: 3.7-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- GPRS: Class 32
- Optical trackpad
- Ringtones: MP3, WAV ringtones
- MP3: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player, MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- Bluetooth: Yes, v3.0 with A2DP
- 3G: HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 2 Mbps
- Addons: Wi-Fi, USB, GPS, OS, Video
- Weight: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1200 mAh (BL-4D)
- Talktime: Up to 432 h (2G) / Up to 480 h (3G)
- Standby: Up to 9 h (2G) / Up to 5 h (3G)