The guys at BBos have found OS 220.127.116.11 for the Blackberry Storm 9530! However, there is a catch. Apparently, RIM wanted to make it extra hard, if not “impossible”, for us berry addicts to install the OS. They decided to remove the .exe file, which is what flawlessly launches and installs the OS to the Desktop Manager’s AppLoader. Luckily, BBCrackman was able to finangle a way to make it work:
1. If you did not already, install 18.104.22.168 onto your computer. – AFTER INSTALL, REMOVE QUINCY/RIM TOOLS – Click here to download 22.214.171.124
2. Run the installer for the 126.96.36.199.
3. You will want to select the 188.8.131.52 folder as the destination folder to write to. This destination may be different for some but the majority will be located at :
c:program filescommon filesresearch in motionsharedloader files9530AMEA_v184.108.40.206_p220.127.116.11
4. Then hit next and it will ‘confirm’ your destination folder, then you hit next and the files will be copied into that folder.
5. Then run Apploader and you are done! I did notice that the “connecting to device” phase took a while.ADVERTISEMENT
*DISCLAIMER* – DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. BBLEAKS AND BERRY LEAKS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONS THAT MAY OCCUR.