Kisai Labs has announced the release of an update to their popular Blaq twitter app for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Blaq 1.6 looks to bring mainly bug fixes. The most notable fix is the stability of real-time streaming. You should see the update now available in App World and it will be pushed to your device. Check out the full changelog below:
- Read saved searches – You asked for it and it’s here!
- Bit.ly support (Pro coming soon)
- Img.ly support
- Yfrog support
- Twitter photo support
- Klout score on tweet card (configurable)
- View your own profile
- Maximized WebView notifications – Native notifications prompt even when you’re viewing websites within Blaq.
- Cannot insert mention between text when composing a tweet
- Mentions and DMs are not sorted
- Direct message notifications would not show
- Trending topics don’t load
- Some tweet links were untappable or broken
- More stable real-time streaming
- Tweet Card some times does not display (potential)
- Search results scroll performance improved
- When an image upload fails, tweet is still sent
- Minor internal issues
If you haven’t tried Blaq, you can download it for your PlayBook in App World here.