Back in November we told you Chase would be releasing a BlackBerry app in December. That day is here, as the Chase Mobile banking app is now available in App World. With the Chase Mobile app you can:
- BANK WITH CONFIDENCE 24/7 – If you’re enrolled in Chase Online, you can pay bills and credit cards; see account balances and transaction history; transfer money between your accounts; make changes to pending transfers, wires and bill payments; and even send wire transfers. We also use multiple safeguard technologies to help protect your information.
- FIND US – Locate your nearest Chase branch or ATM quickly and easily.
- CONTACT US – Talk to our service representatives; they’re just a touch away.
- MAKE A DEPOSIT – With Chase QuickDeposit℠, you can save a trip to the bank. Simply make your deposit with two clicks of your BlackBerry smartphone camera.
- CHASE PERSON-TO-PERSON QUICKPAY℠ – Send money to nearly anyone with a U.S. bank account just by using an email address or mobile phone number.
- MANAGE ACCOUNT ALERTS** – Choose FREE Account Alerts to help you stay on top of your finances and monitor your account activity.
- SEE REWARDS – See your credit card and debit card rewards information
- BLUEPRINT – We’ve made it even easier to stick to your plan. Simply view and make your BLUEPRINT credit card payment from your BlackBerry.
The Chase Mobile app is oddly not available for the Bold 9900, yet it is for the 9930. Perhaps Chase accidentally messed up. Nevertheless, download the new Chase Mobile app from App World here.
What's your reaction?