Today, CNBC launched CNBC Pro, a new professional-level BlackBerry smartphone application that is designed for investors around the world. CNBC Pro offers a comprehensive suite of services, including real-time global market data, live access to CNBC programming, and price and news alerts.Key CNBC Pro features include:
- Real-time global market data – Access 100+ exchanges around the world and across asset classes, including equities, real estate, commodities, futures, bonds, currencies, indices and futures
- · Custom Real-Time Price & Exclusive CNBC Breaking News Alerts – See breaking stock market news, analysis and expert investment opinions. Set the triggers that matter most to you and CNBC will alert your BlackBerry when they fire!
- Live CNBC TV & VOD Archive – Watch CNBC US, CNBC Europe and CNBC Asia Pacific live programming anytime, and get on-demand archive access to more than 200,000 CNBC clips
- Unlimited Personalization – Create and track your favorite securities, in real-time, with access to integrated charts and live CNBC related news headlines
- Superior Analytics – View company-specific news, videos, profiles and key metrics. Check rankings, analysis, and historical charts, and see which countries have the highest interest rates to securities that are the most/least volatile
- Automatic Mobile/Desktop Sync – Sync your personal settings between your computer and BlackBerry so you’ll never be without the market news and information you need!
For more information on CNBC Pro for BlackBerry smartphones, please visit: http://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/networks/cnbc/pressreleases?pr=contents/press-releases/2010/12/14/cnbcannouncesth1292315882567.xml