Research In Motion has teamed up with N4BB to offer BlackBerry developers the opportunity to WIN a chance to attend this year’s BlackBerry Jam Americas. The conference will be held on September 25th – 27th in San Jose, California. BlackBerry Jam Americas is for developers and industry leaders who understand the power of BlackBerry and want to take advantage of building for the platform. Whether you’re a Native, Web, or Android developer, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to explore the powerful, game-changing BlackBerry 10 platform. Here’s some of the reasons RIM says you should attend:
For truly compelling content and learning
- Enjoy a broad technical mix of content, from development basics to deep dive sessions to development time with experts
- Choose from 50 sessions that dig deeper than ever before into the BlackBerry 10 platform and the opportunities for app differentiation, amazing UI and revenue
- Hear from Research In Motion® (RIM®) experts, developer leaders who offer the most comprehensive look at building outstanding BlackBerry 10 apps
For the app development know-how
- Discover how BlackBerry 10 is a truly open platform with support for Native C/C++, HTML5 and Android
- Learn how to engage users with a beautiful UI and amazing user experience from general design sessions to technical sessions on Cascades or BBUI.js
- Get a high level overview of BlackBerry 10 for each platform in engaging keynotes and native and web super sessions
- Try the Native SDK and BlackBerry® WebWorks™ SDK and see how it can work for you – whether you’re new to BlackBerry apps, want to go further with BBM™ connections or need to power up the performance of your apps
For an exploration of what’s possible
- See how enterprise apps on BlackBerry 10 can change the conversation and take advantage of the BlackBerry 10 Enterprise Architecture
- Learn how to take apps to the market with a profitable app development model that delivers real return on investment
- Understand how to use BlackBerry App World™ to turn millions of app hungry BlackBerry users into loyal, profitable customers
- Connect with fellow developers and BlackBerry partners to compare and collaborate on ideas
We understand not all developers are hugely successful, yet. So we’d like to help take some of the pressure off by giving away ten (10) BlackBerry Jam Americas conference passes and one (1) grand prize of 3 nights at the Hilton San Jose and a conference pass, sponsored by Research In Motion Limited. Here’s how to enter:
- You must be a registered member of N4BB. Make a comment to this post signalling your entry. In your comment, please describe your apps/games and how they will benefit on the new BlackBerry 10 platform.
The N4BB team will then select 10 winners for a conference pass and 1 grand prize winner for a conference pass and 3 nights stay in Hilton San Jose. This contest is open only to residents in the US and Canada. All winners will assume their own transportation. These prizes are for admission only, with grand prize including 3 nights stay in Hilton San Jose. Winners will be selected and announced on September 14th.
If you’re not feeling lucky, you can go ahead and register for BlackBerry Jam Americas 2012 here. Good luck developers, we look forward to seeing your apps brought to BlackBerry 10!
By entering this contest, you agree to our giveaway terms and conditions, which can be found here.