Ever frustrated when you can’t download a file because it is too big? Follow the steps below to fix this!
1. Go Options -> Advanced Options -> Service Books
2. Hold ALT and type SBEB (for Storm users: ALT + 4?2?). Dialog box “Legancy restore enable” should pop up.
3. After finishing this step connect Your device to Desktop Manager, enter Backup/Restore -> Advanced Options and open this ipd file.
4. In left window should appear files which we mark and copy to device (using >> button)
5. Disconnect device from PC
7. Accept the agreement
IMPORTANT: Be carefull if You don’t have unlimited data plan – it can cost You a lot!