Emberify let us know that they’ve launched Reminder Now; a contextual reminder app for BlackBerry 10. Using people and locations for reminders, Reminder Now builds on the native BlackBerry experience of the Remember app.
Reminder Now is a productivity app focused on the prosumer segment of BlackBerry users. Key features of Reminder Now:
- Location based reminders using geo-fencing.
- People based reminders with email and SMS reminders
- Create powerful reminders in 2 simple steps.
- Background app (Headless).
- Hub integration for reminders.
- Optimized for all BlackBerry 10 devices.
“Reminder Now builds on the elegant native experience of the Remember app adding essential contextual reminders for enhancing productivity,” says Shashwat Pradhan, BlackBerry Elite Developer and the Founder of Emberify.
Reminder Now has been built on the use case to enhance the productivity of the BlackBerry user. It is also available for Enterprises as a custom solution. From simple location based use cases, it can be used to keep track of the points to be discussed on the next email with a contact.
Reminder Now for BlackBerry 10 is available on BlackBerry World for $1.99 worldwide.