BlackBerry and productivity apps, the perfect combination. If you’re an Evernote user, then you might want to know that Evernote beta is now available in the Beta Zone for those who want to try out features before being released.
The new version 220.127.116.11 brings a bunch of new features, here’s the list:
- Your notebook list now contains all notebooks shared with you
- You have full read access to the content of those notebooks
- Those notebooks should sync so you get the latest content
**Evernote have noted the limitations is this beta version, as well. Full list of limitations are:
- Initial sync time will be increased because, in addition to syncing personal notes and notebooks, linked notebooks will be synced as well.
- Notes in these notebooks won’t include text snippets (Work in Progress)
- You cannot edit the notebooks shared with you. (Work in Progress)
- You cannot see tags from notes shared with you in your tag list. (Currently out of service)
If you want to try it out, just head over to the Beta Zone and download it. Let us know what you think, and remember to provide feedback so they can keep improving it.