At the beginning of the year BlackBerry 10 fans got a big treat as iGrann, a native Instagram Client for BlackBerry 10 arrived fully featured and free in BlackBerry World. While many users have been enjoying iGrann as their preferred IG experience on BlackBerry 10, the applications developer seems to have went on hiatus after the application was launched.
Out of the blue today, BlackBerry World received an updated version of the application which addresses some of the small concerns and improvements we’ve been looking for. Suffice it to say the update is jam packed with tweaks, bug fixes and new implementations.
Changes in version 188.8.131.52 of iGrann:
- Update photo issues (Fixed)
- Send Request Multiple Toast (Fixed)
- Follow Disappear when Accept Request (Fixed)
- Search by name – check space on search (Fixed)
- No error when changing username on profile edit (Fixed)
- Customer search 4square on Photo Map (Implemented)
- No permissions error (Implemented)
- No Facebook post or photo map if it is already from previous upload remember (Fixed)
- Emoji ussue Q10 cutoff (Fixed)
- Check FB share blank login (Fixed)
- With Regranning if the pic has no caption on it the ReGrann wont include the user ID (Fixed)
- Issues with timestamps (Fixed)
- Scroll refresh again explore (Fixed)
- Add confirmation when picture is going to be deleted (Implemented)
As you can see, a pretty extensive update indeed. Hit the link below, leave those reviews in BlackBerry World and let the developer know what else you’d like added into the application. Great to see continued support from the developer on this huge project for BlackBerry 10. Building this application was hardly easy and supporting it while it’s free is an even greater task. Head over to iGrann.com if you’re feeling generous and give a donation to support future updates and improvements. Overall this is solid maintenance build well worth the update.