FilesAnywhere has announced the launch of a new cloud storage application for BlackBerry devices. The app, which is available at FilesAnywhere.com, enables users to download, view and backup files using their BlackBerry smartphone. Some of the feature include:
- Automatic Login.
- View FilesAnywhere folders and files, including photos, videos, documents, spreadsheets and more.
- Upload files from your BlackBerry phone, including your photos and contacts.
- Share your files or folders to any email address or contact in your phone, with no downloading and no email attachment!
- Instantly access folders shared to you from other FilesAnywhere users.
- Download files from your FilesAnywhere account to your BlackBerry
- Manage your FilesAnywhere account from your BlackBerry, including New Folder, Rename, Delete, Move, Copy and View Properties.
- Send Faxes to any fax machine in the World directly from your BlackBerry phone, using your FilesAnywhere account.
“Users can now get more done from their BlackBerry phone using the cloud,” said FilesAnywhere president Tim Rice. “There is practically no limit to the types of digital files you can work with from the BlackBerry now: videos, documents, spreadsheets, images, music and more can be viewed, controlled and instantly shared while on the road.”