Coming off the news we exclusively told you, a roadmap has leaked giving more insight into the roadmap for 2012. A quick recap:
- 10″ PlayBook releasing in December 2012, will be LTE enabled (release now debateable)
- 7″ PlayBook releasing in April 2012, will be 3G+ (will not be LTE due to chipset)
- First BlackBerry 10 phone releasing in September 2012
- PlayBook OS 2.0 releasing end of February 2012
- Mobile Fusion releasing in April 2012
- PlayBook Admin Service releasing end of February 2012
- Two new Curves for emerging markets. One Curve will be 2G only.
The Curves now have model numbers, 9220 and 9320. Both of which still look to be targeted to emerging markets and will be offered in different colors. There will be a 7″ PlayBook, but it will only be 3G+ as previously reported (sadly not LTE).
Photo via BGR