If you’re a BlackBerry addict you’ll definitely want to stay informed of the performance, use and availability of resources on your BlackBerry. That is why AutanaSoft created BeInfo.
Some of the features found on BeInfo are:
- Placed on the notification bar icon that rotates at a scheduled time 10, 20 or 30 seconds per rotation shows the level of the following resources: the level of battery charge, battery temperature, and Flash memory available.
- In the main screen displays information about:
- Battery: temperature, load, voltage, average consumption and the remaining time with the current charge level
- Flash Memory: Memory total memory consumption, available memory, available to restart the device, and the variation in memory consumption.
- Device: Date of last reset, time since the last reboot, reboot numbers, mobile number if stored in the sim card, signal strength, OS version installed.
- On-Screen Battery: We encotraba relevant data such as temperature, load, voltage, date of last recharge, average fuel consumption, remaining time to the current load level, level consumed and time elapsed since the last load .
- In Memory Display: Shows the information of total memory, available memory and used for different types of memory that pose your BlackBerry.
- Logs or registers window: Here you can find an interface with the records that we use to monitor memory usage, battery, temperature and intensity of the signal.
- You must be a registered member of N4BB. When you comment, you’re name will appear in orange and it will link to your profile. If you’re not logged in and comment, your entry will not be valid. Make a comment to this post signalling your entry.