The popular note and list app Keep is finally available for iOS. In case you haven’t heard about Keep, it’s another Google application that lets users take notes, make lists, record messages and take photos to add to the notes. These are some of the features:
- Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
- Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
- Organize your notes with labels and colors.
- Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
- Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
- Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
If you’re looking for a notes app, then maybe it’s time to try out Keep. It’s available for free from the App Store.