BlackBerry recently rolled out a beta of OS 10.3.2 to select users. The version available to them is OS 10.3.2.158 and it has a few new features and fixes.
Here’s the full changelog of what’s new in 10.3.2:
- S/MIME Support for ActiveSync – Import your S/MIME certificate into your certificate store and manage your secure email settings in the Hub
- Next Generation Enterprise Connectivity – improving performance and protocol for behind-the-firewall access (requires BES 12.2)
- Anti-Theft Protection: Ability to remotely lock, wipe and recover a device by logging into BlackBerry Protect. A device can only be recovered this way.
- Private Browsing Mode
- Open the associated email when viewing an attachment
- Bulk clear recent contacts
- Grow/shrink numbers based on how busy the user is during work hours (month view only)
- Add time zone previews while creating or editing an event
- BlackBerry Assistant – Interaction with the timer
- [Clock] Alarm may reset randomly to a different time, recurrence may toggle, and description may appear corrupt
- [Hub] Hub settings may not be retained after an update from BlackBerry 10 OS v10.3.1 to 10.3.2
- [Input] It may take longer than usual to input text after starting the device
- [Active Frames] Content in minimized apps may appear distorted and stretched
- [Clock] Alarm configured via BlackBerry Intelligent Assistant did not go off at the configured time
- [Clock] After snoozing the alarm, the Clock application buttons may display in the bedside mode
- [Hub] If the device’s font size is larger than 14, speed triage actions may action the incorrect item
- [NFC] If bed time mode is enabled while an NFC Card Transaction occurs, the payment is received by the selector dialog is placed underneath the clock
- [Boot Up] Boot time can take up to ten minutes in some cases. If you see this issue, please let me know.
If you didn’t get invited to the beta, you can find the necessary files below, which will be needed to create an autoloader in order to install on your device.
Mirrored Files: Core OS and Rdio: https://mega.co.nz/#!jt4BACCI!oQpFud…GLVqbOJiQ_a0MI / App Files Only: https://mega.co.nz/#!TtBCWQjC!52w1ud…l1glycn7VGfC8o
Z30 & Classic
THIS IS JUST THE CORE AND RADIO FILES. IF YOU WANT THE APPS AS WELL, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS:
Q5-Q10 Radio [Mega]: https://mega.co.nz/#!VxB0RACC!6aaFDr…ypiQOJVcQvDjZc
Z10 STL100-2-3-4 Radio [Mega]: https://mega.co.nz/#!Z8JXwCSK!yWKi_I…PXKeO8iXhW7rLk
QC 8960 Core (Z3 Z10 Z30 Q5 Q10 CLASSIC) [Mega]:https://mega.co.nz/#!E9B3hJgB!e7eSD3…pcoeA0xOaGNdYY
Non-device dependant apps [Mega]: https://mega.co.nz/#!TtBCWQjC!52w1ud…l1glycn7VGfC8o
*DISCLAIMER* – This is an unofficial software release. There are no guarantees that it is stable. You may damage your phone. We assume absolutely NO responsibility for any damages that may occur. Install this leaked software release at your own risk.