For some of us, the BlackBerry Browser is one of the tools we use the most. I’m constantly looking up stuff on the internet with my BlackBerry and sometimes typing the address to a website too many times gets annoying. Bookmarks a great, fast way to access your favorite websites with just a tap, so this guide will show you how to add bookmarks to your BlackBerry Browser.
There are two simple ways to do this. First one is:
1. Open your BlackBerry Browser and type any address you’d like to bookmark.
2. Tap the browser icon next to the address bar and select “Add to Bookmarks”.
3. A small window pops up asking for the Title and Address you’d like to bookmark. You can leave it as it is or modify it.
4. Bookmarks can be saved in different folders, which you can choose by tapping the “BlackBerry Bookmarks” button.
5. Once you’re done, tap “Add”. That’s it, the website has been added to bookmarks.
The second way is by entering the address manually. Here’s how:
1. In your BlackBerry Browser’s, press the Menu button and press Bookmarks.
2. Once there, press the Menu button again and select “New Bookmark”.
3. Here you can enter the title, address and folder of the bookmark you want to save.
4. Once you’re done, tap “Add” and the bookmark will be saved.
This is very useful for those who regularly access their favorite websites through their BlackBerry. If you have any questions or suggestions, leave a comment below! Also, which “How to” would you like to see next?