We know BlackBerry devices are perfect for business. Sending and receiving emails is fast and easy, making it a lot easier to get work done on the go. But you don’t want to go around answer business emails with a “Sent from my BlackBerry device” signature, do you? Here’s how you can change your email signature on a BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook.
From the home on your BlackBerry smartphone:
1. Go to Setup and select Email Management
2. Select the email address which signature you want to change and choose “Edit”
3. Here you will see a list of you a email’s details. Change the Signature field to whatever you want your signature to be
4. Press “Save“. That’s it!
To change the signature on your BlackBerry PlayBook:
1. Go to the Messages app
2. Swipe from the top down to bring the menu and press “Settings”
3. Select “Email Preferences” from the list to the left. Select the email which signature you want to change.
4. If the “Enable Signature” field is set to “Off” change it “On”.
5. Type in the new signature in the field. Go back, and that’s it!
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to leave a comment!