Over the years we have seen more improvements with BlackBerry Messenger, and the changes are very noticeable. One improvement is the ability to connect your BBM contacts with your Address Book. When these two are combined you are able to perform additional tasks such as:
- Make calls during a chat
- Send a email message to a contact from the BBM menu.
These are just a few of the options that are available. We are going to show you how to connect your BBM Contacts with your Address Book. Complete the steps below to take advantage of this feature.
- Open BBM from the homescreen and highlight a contact
- Then, press the Menu key stroll down until you see ‘Link with BlackBerry Contact’ and select this option.
*If the contact is in the Contacts app already, click Select Contact
*If the contact is not in the Contacts app, click New Contact and enter the user’s contact information
There you have it, I hope you take advantage of this feature just as I have. I will come in great use and saves you a lot of time rather than going through all the steps to handle simple tasks when it comes to your contacts.
BY THE WAY:
If you have already done this and want to remove a contact follow the steps below:
- Open BBM from the homescreen and highlight the contact that you want to remove
- Then, press the Menu key and select ‘Remove Link with BlackBerry Contact’