How To Connect My BlackBerry PlayBook and Smartphone Manually
1. From the home screen, touch Settings.
2. Touch BlackBerry Bridge.
4. Enter a name for your PlayBook and touch Next.
6. On your BlackBerry smartphone, open the BlackBerry Bridge application.
7. In the BlackBerry Bridge drop-down menu, select On.
8. Scroll to and select Add New Tablet.
9. Scroll to and select Manual Pairing.
10. The phone will scan for devices. Select your PlayBook from the list.
11. If the number on your phone matches the number on your PlayBook, select Yes on your phone.
12. Touch Yes. Your phone and the PlayBook will connect.
Bridge / PlayBook