Once you have completed the backup process of your data, now its time to reload it onto your BlackBerry.
1. Load BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
2. In the Menu, select Device > Restore…
3. Select the most recent backup file created.
In the “Select Data to Restore” sub-menu, you have two (2) options:
All device data and settings – restores all data contained within the backup file.
Select device data and settings – restores only the data that you select within the backup file.
Between the two you can select whichever option that’s best for you. We will restore all the data contained within the backup file.
4. Under “Select Data to Restore” select the “All device data and settings”.
5. Then select the “Restore” button at the bottom.
After these steps have been followed correctly, your data should then be restored on your device as it was previously.