Karta Mobile Inc., the leading provider of mobile apps for Getting Things Done has announced the immediate availability of its new BlackBerry productivity app Presta™. Intuitive to use and easy to get started with, Presta is designed for everybody who wants to get things done on the go quickly and easily. With Presta users can effortlessly organize their to-dos, projects, commitments, lists, priorities and reminders directly from their BlackBerry smartphone.
Presta sports a stylish touchscreen interface, comes with a free trial from App World and is supported on all BlackBerry models with OS 5.0 or better, including OS 7. The touchscreen capabilities allow owners of touchscereen BlackBerry models like the Torch 9800/9810 and the BlackBerry Bold 9900 to perform all frequently-used actions with just a tap on their smartphone’s screen. Presta also boasts full two-way sync with the BlackBerry native tasks subsystem ensuring that any to-dos entered externally are accessible from Presta as well.
Presta focuses on a core subset of the principles of GTD to provide a workflow that is often referred to as “GTD lite”. Presta comes to the rescue of many people who are looking for ways to effectively stay organized without the complexity of feature-rich productivity apps or the learning curve often associated with time-management solutions.
With Presta you can:
- Organize all your outstanding to-dos by project
- Order your tasks with the VolumeUp/VolumeDown keys of your BlackBerry® keypad
- Stylish touchscreen interface lets you perform all common actions with a tap on the screen
- Delegate lists or projects with a click of a button
- Fast iterative search lets you quickly find the task you are looking for
- Presta also syncs with your native Tasks app.
Download the trial of Presta or purchase for $2.99 in BlackBerry App World here.