Another leak has dropped for BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, and Q5. OS 10.2.1.575 is now available for all BB10 devices, except the Z10 STL100-1.
Here’s this versions General Notice / Fixes:
This goes for every leak you load. The first 24 to 48 hours after loading a leaked OS your BB will be very busy settling in, syncing all your information and re-indexing everything that’s on your phone. Because of that it is not uncommon to experience a huge battery drain at first, a high percentage of CPU being used or a battery that gets hot. I repeat, this is not uncommon! It is no reason to get a new battery or a replacement for your phone, it is no reason to be worried. Wait it out and keep a charger nearby.
- UNLOCKED Android Runtime
- Updated touch profile to improve battery life.
- Sensor libraries updated.
- Gyroscope support in camera (future support for panorama).
- Updated translations.
- Some extra code analyzers and debug scripts turned on which may slow things down.
- Lots of work on PIM services and libraries.
- Advanced WiFi is fixed.
- Audio routing in music player now works.
- BBM dark themes fixed.
- Can display next/previous buttons instead of doing L gesture.
- Contacts can be copied to different backends.
- Email composer can switch between plain text and HTML.
- Event recurrence is now set via a drop down without leaving the page.
- FM Radio is enabled.
- IMAP setting to stop downloading emails while roaming.
- Music player continues to play songs while camera app is active.
- Pictures received in emails are now in-line.
- DocsToGo working again.
- Private browsing shows a ‘blue’ overlay on top of the URL bar to show that it is private.
- Pinch in hub = hub death. To fix: restart hub.
- Glitch at the app loading bar, from the homescreen pull down display. Shows random characters during app world downloads.
- Blackberry Protect turns off after a reboot.
*DISCLAIMER* – This is an unofficial software release. There are no guarantees that it is stable. You may damage your phone. We assume absolutely NO responsibility for any damages that may occur. Install this leaked software release at your own risk.
via CB Forums