Want to learn spanish but don’t feel like going to a class? Then this might be the solution for you. Hello-Hello has released a new Spanish lessons app for the BlackBerry PlayBook. It is a full-fledged language course that will give you the ability to communicate in spanish! Here are some of the features:
- 30 conversational lessons based on realistic situations
- Hundreds of flashcards to practice vocabulary.
- 11 modules of learning including specific exercises to practice speaking and writing skills.
- Learn vocabulary from the dialogues and with flashcards
- The course is developed in collaboration with the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL),
- Nine-language localization: Users can learn Spanish in 8 different languages along with English. Hence Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Dutch and Russian natives can learn Spanish with Hello-Hello Spanish app.
- All the content is stored in the app so that user can have a great responsiveness when they do the lessons or exercises.
Hello-Hello Spanish is currently available in the App World for $14.99, you don’t need to have a WiFi or 3G connection to use the application.