Max Secure Software, the first ever anti-virus for BlackBerry 10, has just released an update for their software, Max Mobile Security. This release enhances background scanning with contextual automation among other features which include:
- Daily background scans triggered on events like charging to avoid depleting the battery.
- Scheduler allows the users to schedule automatic background scans.
- Invoking the app from the file explorer through an apk file.
- Passport compatibility added.
Max Mobile Security comes with a Safe Browser and advanced APK scanning, and acts as a supplementary service to BlackBerry Guardian.
Max Mobile Security updated with scheduler and contextual background scanning
Pune, India (October3rd, 2014) –Max Secure Software announces the release of version its ninth version of Max Mobile Security for BlackBerry® 10 (NASDAQ: BBRY). This release enhances the background scanning with contextual automation and adding more features as well.
New features in Max Mobile Security:
1. Background contextual scanning. Daily background scans triggered on events like charging to avoid depleting the battery.
2. Scheduler allows the users to schedule automatic background scans.
3. Invoking the app from the file explorer through an apk file.
4. Passport compatibility added.
With native on device scans, complete file system and cloud scanning, Max Mobile Security acts supplementary to the BlackBerry Guardian. It also includes a Safe Browser and advanced APK Scanning for privacy audits over the AntiVirus.
Max Mobile Security for BlackBerry 10 is available on BlackBerry World for US $9.99 worldwide: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/21747714/
Max Secure Software: is a global software company developing products designed to protect the privacy and security of PC and mobile users like an AntiVirus. Max Secure Software was founded inFebruary 2002, is a global provider of world-class security solutions. The company creates innovative privacy, security, protection and performance solutions for Internet users.
For more info: http://www.maxpcsecure.com/