You may recall that we broke the first details on the BlackBerry Storm3 back in December of 2009. Now, there are a few more rumored specs to add to the mounting mystery to the supposed next addition in the Storm series.
Some of the new rumored specs/details fall in line with what we previously told you. However, here are the new rumored specs:
- Shell is the same as the Storm 2 but is different under the hood
- 1GHz Processor
- 8GB Internal Memory
- 512MB flash memory but new tests have been with 1GB
- It will NOT run OS 6.0 – a new OS of its own
- 5MP camera for now
- Ability to run widgets with ability to personalize
- SurePress Touchscreen, but it will be very different than before
- It will be Verizon’s first or second LTE device
- It’s currently being tested by a limited team to prevent leaks out
When do you think the Storm3 will release? Will RIM just scrap the Storm3 and move on to the Storm4 with a name re-branding?