We attended the first BlackBerry Experience event in New York City yesterday, and had a great time. If you weren’t able to make it out, or simply don’t live near there, you may be in luck. BlackBerry has announced 6 new cities and dates for BlackBerry Experience events that will hit North America and Europe.
- Montreal, Canada – May 6th, 2014 – Register Now
- Toronto, Canada – May 8th, 2014 – Register Now
- Chicago, US – May 14th, 2014 – Registration Coming Soon
- Cologne, Germany – May 14th, 2014 – Register Now
- Washington DC, US – May 21st, 2014 – Registration Coming Soon
- London, UK – June 3rd, 2014 – Registration Coming Soon
As the Inside BlackBerry Blog explains, attendees will “discover how BlackBerry is returning to its roots and refocusing on enterprise mobility.” They’ll also “learn about BlackBerry’s secure end-to-end enterprise solutions, and get an insider’s view of our roadmap to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 12 (BES12).”
Registration is now open for three out of the six venues, so if you’re planning on going, hit those links and sign up!