Searing Media let us know that they’ve updated their app Parrot Voice Recorder to version 2.0 on BlackBerry 10. Parrot allows you to easily record, play and share voice recordings.
Version 2.0 includes a ton of upgrades, bug fixes and optimizations:
PARROT PRO (Available as in-app purchase):
- Attachments: Attach notes, photos, contacts and GPS locations to recordings while you’re recording, saving or viewing track details. Attachments added during the track will be tagged with times (this allows you to add great bookmarks for later on). Attachments can be viewed, changed and deleted through the track details page
- Record to SD Storage: Record directly to your SD card (including SDHC 16GB, 32GB and 64GB cards)
- Sort tracks: Sort by date, name, duration, file size and storage location in both ascending and descending orders quickly and easy
- Tap Anywhere Recording: Tap anywhere on the recording screen to start and stop recordings (can be disabled/enabled)
- Refresh All: Refresh all your tracks to update durations and file sizes with one simple tap
- First Priority Service: First priority feedback, feature requests, help and updates for Pro members
To buy Parrot Pro, upgrade, open Parrot, tap the menu button in the bottom left and navigate to the Parrot Pro tab. Simply tap the upgrade button, then you will be presented with payment options through BlackBerry World.
- A brand new track list that has more information including file size and storage location (through an icon)
- Refresh single tracks to update duration and file size
- SDK updates to help fix issues for those who were experiencing the crackling voice input issue
- Easier access to the Settings page through the More button
- Easy access to permissions through the settings page
- Numerous bug fixes, optimizations and visual improvements
You can find the Parrot Voice Recorder 2.0 update for BlackBerry 10 in BlackBerry World here.