After making its debut in the Beta Zone early this month, PhoneFinder is now available in the BlackBerry World.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the app, PhoneFinder is meant to help you locate your phone regardless of where it’s lost.
Some of PhoneFinder’s features include:
- Existing Where’s My Phone users don’t have to pay for PhoneFinder
- Battery Efficient
- Detailed Tutorial on how to use it
- Fast and Fluid and User Friendly UI
- Works without opening the app
- Setup a Secutiy Lock Password
- Does not require Internet Connection (except Email Triggers).
- No Special External Hardware Required. The app runs entirely on your BlackBerry®.
- No monthly / annual fees. (One Time Payment with FREE Updates forever)
★ SUPPORTED DEVICES and OSes ★
All BlackBerry 10 Devices and OS 10.2.1+ are supported and optimized
★ PERMISSIONS ★
– Location: To locate your phone
– Email and PIM Messages: The app needs to check email messages if a trigger is detected.
– SMS/Text Messages: The app needs to check sms messages if a trigger is detected.
– Post Notifications: Give you important notifications if necessary.
– Device Identifying Info: To detect which device you use for optimizations
– BBM: Share with your BBM Friends