Pinterest has been quietly growing a lot and has reached quite the milestone, 100 million monthly users. This is the first time we know how many users Pinterest has per month, and they have surprised us with a pretty big number.

Of the 100 million active users per month, 70% are actually pinning or clicking on other pins, meaning only 70% are actually interacting with other users on the social network, though the other 30% are still active.

ADVERTISEMENT

Pinterest might not have as many users are other social networks, such as Twitter and Facebook, but this announcement shows that they are quite alive.

Do you use Pinterest?