BlackBerry is pushing its QNX systems to continue assisting its partners with more precise and advanced embedded systems. With commendable stats last year, QNX is moving ahead to sustain leadership in the automobile industry.
BlackBerry’s QNX will be present at Embedded 2015 in Nuremberg, Germany, where they will be showcasing their technology through a wide range of products for the medical and automotive industries, as well as products for use at home. The event is scheduled on February 24th-26th. Key presentations:
- The QNX SDK for Apps & Media supports today’s broadest cross-platform mobile development environments such as Qt, HTML5, and OpenGL ES, to help you bring the user experience of mobile devices to secure and reliable embedded systems.
- The GS Elektromedizinische Geräte G. Stemple GmbH corpuls3, which runs on the QNX® Neutrino® OS, demonstrates unparalleled reliability, fault tolerance, and proven real-time performance.
- The Neato Botvac™ 75 Robot Vacuum from Neato Robotics is also powered by the QNX OS, and uses real-time motor control to move smoothly and easily through your house, avoiding stairs and walls.
- A brand new QNX product in an automotive demo running on Texas Instruments’ Jacinto 6 automotive processor. Stay tuned!
- A Medical reference platform that provides customers with an IEC 62304 certified OS, graphics support, and security elements for critical healthcare applications.