Todd Grayson has released a Remote Desktop (RDP) for the BlackBerry PlayBook. The app allows you to connect to your Windows based computers across the Internet from your BlackBerry PlayBook and stay connected with your home or Office. Use your full Windows applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer along with the plethora of other applications for the Windows platform without sacrificing functionality from anywhere.
Features of Todd’s Remote Desktop app include:
- 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit color support
- Standard screen resolutions including the BlackBerry PlayBook native 1024×600
- Maintain a list of server with a single tap to connect
- RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
- Scroll lock to all for mouse integration for scrolling windows
- Double tap to open files
- Right Click button for context menus
- A menu icon to show the keyboard to ease text input
- Fit larger resolutions to the BlackBerry PlayBook screen to see your whole desktop or quickly switch back to the connected resolution with the tap of a button
- Maintain multiple connections t the same time and jump between them
For more information on this RDP app and to purchase for $6.99, check it out in BlackBerry App World here.
Thanks Robbie for the photo!