Emberify has launched ‘Inbox Zero’ exclusively for BlackBerry 10. Inbox Zero allows users to put off unread emails with reminders for later. It is an email productivity app with a quick snooze options for emails. Users can quickly manage their emails through Inbox Zero and set the unimportant ones to be read later. This allows users to focus only on what is important right now.
Key features of Inbox Zero:
- Allows user to put off unread emails with a reminder for the future
- Pre-defined reminders like “today evening,” “tomorrow morning,”
“weekend,” “next week,” “next month” or even custom options are
- Popup reminders
- No email login needed, app is connected to the hub
- Turbo Reader Integrated
- Dark, light and adaptive themes available
- Optimised for all BlackBerry 10 devices
“Email is the most important application for BlackBerry users,
Inbox Zero will help manage their time so they can only focus on the more important tasks on hand,” says Shashwat Pradhan, BlackBerry Elite Developer and the Founder of Emberify. Inbox Zero is a key utility for BlackBerry prosumers because of their extensive use of email.
Inbox Zero for BlackBerry 10 is available on BlackBerry World for $1.99 worldwide.